- What Information We Collect.
- We may collect the following information about you (hereafter called “Personal Data”):
- Your contact information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail as well as any non-public information data that is associated to any of the foregoing data;
- Demographic information such as gender; and
- Profile data such as your style or stylist preference.
- If you connect to our site through a social network website such as Facebook, we will receive all of the information from that social network that is associated with your account.
- We collect the feedback you provide us as well as to any communication you make with us via e-mail. We collect your name and e-mail address in addition to the content of the email in order to provide better services for you and send you a reply.
- We collect the reviews you leave for us and those reviews may be republished in our website.
- We collect any information contained in the messages you post on our website or any page related to us on the social media sites such as Facebook page. That information may be republished in our website and viewable to others.
- We may collect cookies and URL information to gather information on the date and time of your visit and your search.
- We may collect information regarding how you use and interact with our website from using third party analytics information such as Google Analytics.
- Use of Collected Information.
- In general, Blowdry Taxi would use those information submitted by its viewers and customers to provide services and orders to them. Blowdry tax uses these collected information in serving its customers better, including but not limited to:
- To facilitate the creation and secure customers’ accounts in our system;
- Identify the customer in its system;
- Share and give access to the information to our Hair Stylists and agents in the course of providing services customers requested; and
- To send newsletters, offers, promotions, and surveys relate to its services.
- Blowdry Taxi may also share the collected information with other affiliates or business units within Blowdry Taxi.
- Blowdry Taxi also shares and givse access to Personal Data to its franchisees, affiliates and other companies that collaborate or perform services on its behalf. Blowdry Taxi may hire or collaborate with outside companies to promotions purposes. In such cases, Blowdry Taxi may share customers’ personal information with them so that Blowdry Taxi or such companies can send you promotional communications about our services. If you choose to opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mail communications from us or other companies, you can do so by unsubscribe instructions in such communications.
- Disclosure of Information.
- If we share or give access to the information to outside companies we require them to use the personal information for the limited purposes for which we shared the information. If you believe we or any company associated with the Blowdry Taxi has misused any of your information please contact us immediately and report such misuse.
- We may share Personal Data if all or part of the Blowdry Taxi is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
- We may share our collected information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules, or engage in behavior that is harmful to other visitors, or is illegal.
- Website and Information Security. Blowdry Taxi is committed to protecting the security of your information. We use appropriate physical, electronic and procedural methods designed to protect the security and integrity of information submitted through this website. Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain absolutely confidential, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
- Children’s Online Privacy. Blowdry Taxi will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us via e-mail or mail to the contact information provided below in Contact Us.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. By excluding information such as names that make the data personally identifiable, Blowdry Taxi may create anonymous data based on the information collected from the data submitted by viewers and customers. Blowdry Taxi reserves its rights o use these anonymous data for any purpose and disclose these anonymous data to third parties in its sole discretion.